Oct 13, 2012

[twitter] 12/10/12

  • 08:04  RT @GeriHalliwell: Hi ... So tomorrow I'm uploading my version of wannabe x
  • 08:08  RT @IamDaisyEvans: Hey all, think it's about time I told you all I have made the decision to leave from above. I would of been in (cont) ...
  • 08:16  RT @FromAboveMusic: So first bit of news has leaked out! Daisy is no longer with From Above!We ?ed working with Daisy &wish her good ...
  • 14:23  RT @jtimberlake: "@thee_cachie: No one asks for NSYNC either tho. Lol "That's true. Also, I like the song As Long As You Love Me... I us ...
  • 14:25  JCにAs Long As You Love Me歌うJus想像して萌えたw #インシンク @ZEEEEEEEEEEEN  [in reply to ZEEEEEEEEEEEN]
  • 14:34  #IS12S のOSアップデート( android 2.3→4.0 ICS へ)、 何か背中を押してくれるもの無いかな… 夏からずーっと保留にしててアップデート通知アイコンついたまま; でも戻せないし不具合とか結構あるみたいだし。。。
  • 16:54  JAL / finnair が成田-ヘルシンキ間 787 就航記念で来年の2/25〜3/30まで特別価格になる件… ちょうどMFの期間!行きたい。。
  • 16:54  RT @TVGroove: 人気ボーイズグループ「ワン・ダイレクション」出演のペプシCMが公開! まさかの新メンバー加入? [動画あり] #musicjp #1DJapan http://t.co/l1odSlUG
  • 16:55  RT @scandipop: A 30 second preview of the new single from Danny Saucedo & Tommy K?rberg. Written by Bj?rn from ABBA, you know! http: ...
Powered by twtr2src.

0 Comment(s):

 
Web Analytics