Oct 8, 2012

[twitter] 12/10/07

  • 04:21  RT @TheXFactor: RT @SimonCowell: Lycka till imorgon p? f?rsta lives?ndningen @XFactorSverige! #XFactor
  • 04:26  #GirlsAloud が来月シングル出すとか… ホントに?? 本当なら嬉しすぎるけども、信じられん;
  • 04:32  RT @Blair: I'm at @TheXFactor waiting for my boys @UnionJworld can't wait to see them! #voteunionj
  • 04:49  RT @Popjustice: It's time to print off your official unofficial X Factor scoresheet: http://t.co/KNuQe899
  • 04:54  シャージンガー・デストロイヤーww …ぃゃ笑えんな; RT Popjustice: I wonder if there will be a Scherzinger Destroyer Of Dreams moment like this. http://t.co/1DZVckz5
  • 05:10  RT @andyroddick: Really excited Backstreet Boys are getting back together. I know it's lame, but I've always loved them.
  • 05:12  ロディックがbsb好きなんて知らんかった! RT andyroddick: Really excited Backstreet Boys are getting back together. I know it's lame, but I've always loved them
  • 05:21  RT @soup25spring: @mrvica スギちゃんもエリックも自分で袖無くしたのは一緒。スギちゃんはお笑い、エリックは真剣で、ここが違う。
Powered by twtr2src.

0 Comment(s):

 
Web Analytics