May 27, 2010

[twitter] May 26 - Lexington Bridge 解散発表

Ephraimのメッセージ↓
2010年05月26日 (水曜日)

UPDATE LXB


............ Dear fans, friends, and everyone else.... .... It has been a while since the last time I talked to you all, and I am really, really sorry for that. Every day I read the sweet emails, comments and messages you guys send me and I want to thank you all for the love and support you guys gave me and LXB. .... Many of you keep asking me how things are going with the band. When our new album is coming out and when we come back and tour again. I am really sorry that I have to inform you all that a couple months ago we all, the band, the management and everyone else from our team who have been working on the product LXB decided to stop working for the moment working with the product LXB after having 4 wonderful years. .... I think I can say this for the whole band when I tell you that we had an amazing time, and we are so thankfully for the endless love, support and everything else you guys did for us. .... As for myself I can tell you guys that at the moment I am living in Holland and am working hard on a project I hope I will be able to tell you all soon more about. So hopefully this won’t be a goodbye for us. but a new chapter in my life. I can tell you as well that we are as the band still in contact with each other, and that the guys are also working hard on new stuff and starting new careers. .... We all hope that you guys continue to follow us on our new journeys. .... Don’t forget you guys are the best and we will always remember those great memories you all gave us..... .... With Love .... Ephraim.... ....






Daxのメッセージ↓
Dear fans and friends,
    Firstly I want to send you the biggest 'Thank You' that I've ever meant towards your love & support. I am always surprised every day by a new message or action by fans who show a deeper love and commitment to Lexington Bridge and also my career.
    I believe it is our duty as a band to give back to you with MUSIC, with ENTERTAINMENT, with ART, with RESPONSIBILITY AS ROLE MODELS, and also with HONESTY. We have always been different from other bands by having a close relationship and communication with our fans...much more than other group of our nature, so following the initial Blog from Ephraim I would like to follow up with an honest update of the LXB status to anyone who may of missed Ephraim's message.
    Unfortunately Ephraim's message is correct. After an amazing time in Los Angeles LXB recorded a fantastic new album, our best songs so far. But through many differences of opinion within the band, the management, and also Record Company we have spent the last months attempting to find a future for the group. I am sorry that no decisions could be made and with many aspirations still within the group members we have all decided to end our amazing journey together so far.
    Four years ago, as the Football World Cup began in Germany, LXB came together for the first time. Now we have a new Football World Cup about to begin 4 years later and I can truly say that these were the best memories in my life so far. All the members within the band have new projects already in planning and are all in contact so Ephraim is correct "This is not the end, but a new chapter".
    I have gained the greatest experiences from the band Lexington Bridge and consider the group close to my heart as a huge blessing. I have met the greatest fans through-out Europe during this journey and am extremely excited about the next steps. I look forward to seeing y'all again soon!!
    There will definitely be an update on the new projects but this Blog is about LXB and to thank the fans! YOU ARE THE BEST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! There is still more to come from the band members so don't be sad, when I think of Lexington Bridge I always smile :)
    God bless the LXB FANS!! I look forward to speaking and seeing you all again in the near future!
I LOVE YOU!
DAX

0 Comment(s):

 
Web Analytics