Jul 20, 2011

[twitter] Jul 19

  • 00:21  RT @NickSLachey: Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I was busy getting MARRIED! @VanessaMinnillo and i made it official. What a bla ...
  • 00:29  98°でJessica Simpsonの元ダンナ、Nickが再婚。 98°好きだったのになぁ… 歌がw 本人あんまだけど、やっぱNickの声が良いし。 声質の近い弟Drewもいてハーモニーも良かったし。。。
  • 03:47  RT @ericsaademusic: Eric just met the Swedish Ladies Soccer Team who took bronze in World Championship outside Ullevi at the opening... ...
  • 04:27  どうしたww そんなに元夫の再婚がショックだったのかしら。。。 RT JessicaSimpson: Cockadoodle doooooooooooooo
  • 18:11  RT @RobertUncles: I miss all my fans and friends from all over the world!
  • 18:14  RT @jtimberlake: With @FWB opening, I wanna hear from you! 24 hours from now, tweet your questions with #askjt and I'll answer the best ...
  • 18:21  RT @swedish_life: スウェーデン紙がなでしこを絶賛!その内容はいかに?(楽)http://bit.ly/mQEsIz
  • 18:33  えぇ来年まで待たなきゃ…ってGAがもう結成10年?? まだ6年位な感覚なんだけど! RT: Nadine says that #GirlsAloud will "definitely" reunite for their ten-year anniversary in 2012.
Powered by twtr2src.

0 Comment(s):

 
Web Analytics