Jun 4, 2011

[twitter] Jun 03

  • 08:36  RT @mitchhewer1: would like to thank all my fans and followers. hopefully my time will come and i book something amazing and do you all ...
  • 08:54  RT @scottfromfive: I feel very old my son Brennan is going to be ten in about five weeks .where does time go
  • 08:56  RT @scottfromfive: And as you five fans know it's ten years on the 27th of sep that the band broke up it feels like yesterday
  • 08:56  RT @scottfromfive: So many tweets coming in I feel that I need to say sorry to you all .Abz and myself would love to get five back toget ...
  • 08:56  RT @scottfromfive: The lads don't want to and we can't make them do it I hope one day soon they say yes I would love to do it all again ...
  • 08:58  Abz と Scott は #5ive のReunionまたは再結成やりたがってるけど、他のメンバーが…ってことかぁ。。。
  • 15:12  RT @celebritain_com: Nicola Roberts confirms Girls Aloud reunion: http://www.celebritain.com/
  • 19:16  RT @Swedish_Damian: It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday,everybody's lookin' forward to the weekend, weekend http://www.youtube ...
Powered by twtr2src.

0 Comment(s):

 
Web Analytics