Oct 12, 2010

[twitter] Oct 11

  • 00:09  RT @CeceMcClean: Hey guys, please join the official GLEEMANIA Facebook page....http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=163755233651183&ref=ts
  • 00:13  同じく。 言うよね「ウェドーネズーデイ」って…ネイティヴでもそうなのかw RT @PeterGriffinn: When writing the word "Wednesday", I sound it out in my head, like "wed-nes-day".
  • 03:32  まぁ確かにw RT @IamCKirkpatrick: I think facebook ruins class reunions. Now everyone knows your full of sh*t before u get there
  • 03:34  ホントだ! #xfactor RT @PerezHilton: #FunFact An anagram of Cher Lloyd is... Old Cheryl!
  • 03:42  RT @RichieUS5: check out my new awsome web site WWW.RICHIESTRINGINI.com, new videos every day and me even swimming in the pool. Love u, R
  • 04:13  何、Gleeネタがあるの?w 「Janeだけならいっか」って思ってたけど、見なきゃ! #Gleejp #SNL RT @chriscolfer: Who else saw Jane on SNL?!?! That Glee skit was hysterical!
Powered by twtr2src.

0 Comment(s):

 
Web Analytics